Trapped

Written By: D’be-D’be

To: Mary Anne, a fellow Emergency Fan


Hank Stanley, Captain of Station 51 A-shift for the Los Angeles County Fire Department, was doing his best to get his daily paper work done before the alarms went off one more time sending them out on a fire call. He was having a problem concentrating however, with the bickering coming from the engine bay. Finally at the end of his patience, Stanley threw his pen on the desk and walked out to investigate what all the yelling was about. He found Chet Kelly, one of his fireman, and John Gage, a firefighter/paramedic. arguing over a poster of some kind.

“Okay you two, cut it out! Some of us are trying to get some work done!” Stanley barked.

“But Cap,” Kelly whined. “Gage here won’t give me back my poster.”

“Because it’s my poster, that’s why!” Gage replied before Stanley could get a word in.

The Captain looked at his two men and shook his head. “You two are acting like a couple of spoiled little brats. Now hand over that poster and I’ll keep in the office until ownership can be established.”

“But Cap, I need that poster for date on going on tonight,” Kelly continued to argue.

“Just because you were lucky enough to land a date with the girl on the poster still doesn’t give you the right to go into my locker and take it,” Gage retorted.

“I took what was rightfully mine. If you recall, Gage, you borrowed it from me last week to impress that new rookie who was sharing your locker until he got one of his own, and you forgot to give it back to me.”

“No way, Chet! You were the one who borrowed it from me two weeks ago.”

“I…..” was all Kelly got out before they heard a loud bang coming from the Captain’s direction.

Stanley, being fed up with the two men’s continued argument, threw his clip board on the cement floor to get their attention.

“Look, you twits, the discussion is over. The poster stays with me and the next one to open his mouth will not only get latrine duty for a week, he will also find my hand making contact with his behind, if you get my drift.”

Mike Stocker, the Engineer for the shift, had quietly joined the other firemen in the bay when he heard the loud bang. He looked over at Gage and Kelly who both had shocked looks on their faces at hearing their Captain’s last statement, then he looked over at Captain Stanley, who had an adamant look on his.

Walking over to Stanley, Mike asked, “Cap, you’re not really serious are you? I mean you wouldn’t really spank one of those guys?”

“Yeah, I’m deadly serious, Mike. I’m sick and tired of those two acting like little boys who argue over every little thing. I tell them to cut it out, but they keep on acting like spoiled brats and ignore me. Well enough is enough, I’m the Captain and it’s about time I start laying down some discipline rules around here. You act like a brat, you get treated like one.”

Stocker looked over to his colleagues and with a slow smirk on his face stated, “I think the Cap is serious, guys, so you better cool it.”

Gage, who always had brat like tendencies in his behaviour, couldn’t grasp the reality that his captain meant business. So without another thought that his next action was about to lead, he grumbled, “I’m just fighting for what is mine and that is my poster.”

Mike let out a groan and Kelly got the hell out of the way as Stanley made a move towards Gage. Before Gage could react, Stanley grabbed the young fireman/paramedic by the arm, spun his around and gave him four hard, quick swats on the behind.

Gage’s partner, Roy Desoto, and Marco Lopez, another member of the station, came out of the lunchroom when they heard the yelps coming from Gage. They were stunned to witness Gage getting a lesson in discipline. They turned to Mike who quickly explained the situation that led to the mess Gage found himself in.

“I knew his attitude would get him in trouble one of these days,” Desoto told his colleagues. “But you know Johnny, he won’t listen to anyone.”

Gage was doing his best not to cry. He couldn’t believe it. His Captain had actually spanked him, and in front of the others. He placed his left hand on his behind and slowly rubbed it. It was only four smacks, but they sure stung. ‘I guess Stanley meant business,’ he thought.

“Okay everyone, the show is over,” Stanley stated. “Get back to your duties and, Gage, in my office now!”

Gage was about to say something smart but decided to keep his mouth shut; at least until he got behind closed doors and could confront Stanley face to face.

Once the door shut behind them, Gage glared at Stanley who stood by the door as if expecting Gage’s reaction. He didn’t move or say a word, waiting for the young man standing in front of him to speak first.

Gage, not for the first time couldn’t help the thoughts that came into his mind as he looked over at Stanley. From the first day Stanley walked into Station 51 to take over as Captain from Hammer, Gage found an instant attractiveness to this tall good-looking man with dark, thick hair and penetrating, soft brown eyes. Gage had to keep his feeling to himself however, because if the department knew that Gage was gay, he would immediately be kicked out. That type of deviant behaviour, as they called it, was strictly forbidden. So Gage played the part of a swinging bachelor, while all the time longing to be in Stanley’s arms and not the woman of the moment. Besides the Captain was married, which meant he was as straight as an arrow.

Gage shook his head to clear his thoughts and began to speak. “Cap, I can’t believe you did that to me. And why didn’t Chet get one as well. He was acting just as bratty as I was.”

“Yes he was, Johnny, but he kept his mouth shut when I gave the warning, you didn’t”

“You hurt me,” Gage said with a slight choke to his voice.

“Oh come on, Johnny, I hardly used any force. I may have hurt your feelings a little, but I don’t think I caused you too much physical damage. Do you think I wanted to discipline you in front of the others? You gave me no choice! You were warned and when you challenged me, I had no other recourse but to carry out on my threat.”

Gage was about to answer but the emotion of what had happened welled up in him and tears began to flow. Stanley quickly walked over to the young man and took him into his arms in a comforting embrace. Gage, for his part, threw his arms around Stanley’s neck and pressed his head into Stanley’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry, Cap,” Gage sobbed. “You’re right, but sometimes and I don’t know why, I have no control over my mouth or my behaviour. I must admit, that spanking brought me down to earth fast enough.”

Stanley let out a little chuckle as he rubbed Gage’s back. “I’m happy to hear that. Now let’s forget it and move on, okay?” Stanley pushed Gage out of his arms then reached out and with a gentle touch he brushed the tears away with his thumb.

That touch gave Gage tingles and he found himself becoming aroused. He knew if he didn’t get out of there immediately, he wouldn’t be responsible for his actions. “Thanks, Cap. And I’m with you, let’s forget it. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to finish checking the medical supplies in the squad.”

“Yeah, Johnny, and after that don’t forget you are now on latrine duty.”

“Yes sir!” Gage replied with a small salute.

When Gage came out of the office Kelly was waiting for him. He apologized to his friend and stuck out his hand. Gage took it and once again the war between the two was over, for the time being at least.

*********************

Gage, after checking the medical supplies, went over to the supply closet, took out the bucket and mob and made his way to the toilets. As he entered, he found his partner shaving.

“So did you give the Captain a piece of your mind?’ Desoto asked.

“Nah, we had a good talk and all is forgiven.”

“That’s good,” Roy hesitated before continuing. There was a sensitive matter he wanted to discuss with his partner and best friend but he could never find the right moment. However, he felt now might be the proper time to do so.

“Johnny, I know we’re best friends along with being partners. I feel I can tell you anything and you will not betray my confidence. Is that right?”

“You know it is, Roy. What’s on your mind?”

Taking a deep breath, Desoto pulled himself up until he was sitting on the sink. Then with blue eyes meeting brown, he began to speak. “Johnny, I don’t think you are aware of this, but I’m….” Desoto hesitated. This is going to be harder than he thought.

“What is it, Roy? Spit it out; you’re making me nervous already.”

“Okay, here goes. My marriage to Joanne has been a cover for appearance sake. I’m gay and I’m in love with another man. As a matter of fact, we’ve secretly been carrying on an affair for some time now.”

Roy kept looking at his partner, trying to ascertain his reaction by his body language. He was so afraid that what he had just confessed would not only cause him his career but his best friend as well. He need not have been worried. Relief flooded his whole body as he witnessed the smile on Gage’s face.

Gage stepped over to Roy and threw his arms around him. “Oh, Roy, why did you feel you had to keep that secret from me?”

“I don’t know. I guess I’ve just had to cover it up for so long it just became second nature to keep up the act even to my best friend. For that and for not trusting you, I am deeply sorry.”

“May I ask you a couple of questions?”

“Sure, I figured you’d have some.”

“Does Joanne know and who is the lucky guy?”

“Yes, Joanne knows. She’s known all along but agreed to marry me if I would agree to give her children. Our marriage, though one of convenience, is still based on love and friendship. It suits us both. She knows how much my career means to me, so we’ve stayed married for appearance sake. She has a very special fellow in her life as well that makes her life complete, so we both win.

“That’s great and for my second question?” Gage inquired

“Do you promise not to freak out?”

“It’s not Chet Kelly is it? I don’t think I could handle that!” Gage said with a smile.

Desoto let out a chuckle. “No it’s not Chet, but it is a member of the Station.”

“Come on, Roy, spill the beans. Who is it?” Gage asked impatiently

“It’s Mike.”

“Stocker? Yeah, I should have guessed. After all you two have been hanging out a lot lately and suddenly you’re car pooling to work; to save gas, you said. By the way, Roy, I couldn’t be happier for you.” Gage gave Roy another hug.

“I’m pleased to hear that, Johnny,” Desoto said. Then after clearing his throat, he shocked Gage by asking, “So when are you going to tell Captain Stanley how you truly feel about him?”

“What!” Gage starred at his partner with mouth agape. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. You know, Roy, that imagination of yours is going to get you in trouble one of these days.”

“Cut it out, Johnny! It is so obvious to me how you feel about the Cap. I mean every time he comes close to you, you turn fifty shades of red. Also Mike and I have also noticed how you keep looking at him out of the corner of your eye every chance you get. Your eyes always stop a second or two at his butt and his groin areas.”

“I…..I…..is it that obvious?” Gage asked in a shaky voice.

“Just to us, kiddo. You really want him bad, don’t you?”

“Oh, Roy, it is so good to finally talk about it. Every night I have wet dreams about him. I want him so bad I’m almost loosing my mind. Unfortunately, I’m in the same position that you’re in. I can’t risk my career and besides the Cap is straight.”

“No, he’s not, Johnny.”

“What? Cut it out! Stop taunting me with that thought! How do you know he’s not?”

“Because he and Mike had a little fling last year. Actually, Mike seduced him one night when he found the Cap alone in the showers masturbating. He noticed how the Cap was looking at him so he made the first move. Stanley was not only willing but very eager as Mike finished what Stanley had started. Mike took him home that night and made love to him for the first time. They secretly met for a few months but soon realized that it would never lead to anything more than sex, so they stopped the affair. That’s when Mike and I got together. As far as I know, Stanley hasn’t found anyone yet.”

“So he, like you and Joanne, is still with his wife for appearance sake.”

“That’s right, buddy. So why are you wasting precious time? Go make your move.”

“I can’t, Roy. I’m not ready for that yet.”

“Well don’t take to long. Because if you do, someone might sweep him off his feet and Cap is too good a catch to let get away.”

Gage was about to respond when the klaxon’s went off and the voice of the dispatcher could be heard throughout the station. “Station 51: collapse at gravel pit in Colorado Canyon; time out 16:53.”

On his way to the Engine, Stanley grabbed the mike. “Station 51 KMG355!” He then handed a slip of paper with the address to Desoto, jumped into the Engine and both it and the squad truck made their way to the scene.

***********************

As the big red engine pulled into the scene, a very excited and frazzled man ran up to Stanley. “Are you in charge?” he asked.

“Yes, I’m Captain Stanley. What happened here?”

“Well, we were about to load some gravel into those trucks over there,” the man pointed to three giant dump trucks on the side of the large pile of gravel to the right, “when for some unknown reason, the gravel began to collapse and now two of my men who were shovelling, are trapped underneath in the shaft.”

“Okay, thanks,” Stanley told the man before turning his attention to the two firefighters/paramedics. “Johnny, Roy, grab your masks and gear and follow me. We have two men trapped in there. Mike, Chet, Marco, stand by until we need you.”

“Okay, Cap,” Stocker replied for the others and watched as the three men made their way into dangerous territory. He closed his eyes and said a silent prayer to keep his two friends and especially his lover safe from harm.

It took about ten minutes to reach the fallen men. Stanley kept an eye on the situation as Desoto and Gage checked the men for any injuries. One of the men was unconscious while the other seemed no worse for wear. Desoto tried to raise Rampart Emergency with the Bio Phone but reception was impossible.

“We’re going have to get out of here before I can reach Rampart, Cap,” Desoto commented.

“Okay, Roy. You and….excuse me, sir, what’s your name?” Stanley asked the man who was kneeling by his fallen comrade.

“Bill, Sir; my name is Bill.”

“Fine! Roy, you and Bill take the injured man up to the top while Johnny and I take a quick look around to make sure no one else is in here.”

“I don’t think there’s anyone else here, Captain.” Bill stated. “Although, I did see Mack come in a while ago so I’m not sure if he got out before the collapse.”

“Well we better make sure. Now get out of here!” Stanley ordered.

“Fine, Cap, but don’t take too long. It doesn’t look to stable in here,” Desoto responded with concern in his voice.

“Don’t worry. Now go!”

Stanley and Gage watched Roy and Bill take the injured man out then began to explore the shaft while calling out “Fire Department is anyone here?” and listening for any response. They did that for about five minutes, then hearing nothing ascertained no one else was down there but them. They were about to make their way up when they heard a loud rumble followed by the sound of gravel and other materials falling around them. When the dust settled, the two firemen realized the entrance was blocked and they were trapped.

“Great; just great!” Johnny mumbled then looked around for the Captain. “Hey, Cap, you okay?” he asked as he found Stanley buried in a pile of rock

“Yeah, I’m fine. What about you?”

“I’m okay physically but I gotta tell you, Cap, I don’t like being trapped like this. When I was a kid, my cousin and I fell down a well and it took hours to get us out. Since then I’ve had a terrible fear of being caught in situations like this.”

“It’s okay, pal,” Stanley said in a soothing voice. “It won’t take the fellows up top to come and get us. I’m sure Mike has sent for extra trucks and manpower to help out so all we have to do is remain calm and have patience.”

“Well they better not take too long, the air in here is mighty thin,” Gage exclaimed.

Stanley heard the fear in his young fireman’s voice. “Johnny, come over here and sit by me.” Stanley held out a hand to Gage.

Gage did as he was ordered. He sat down next to Stanley and laid his head back against the rough wall, doing his best to control the feeling of anxiety and fear that was building up in his body. It was a loosing battle and he began to shake. Stanley reached out an arm and drew Gage close to him. Gage gratefully placed his arms around Stanley’s waist and snuggled in close.

Stanley couldn’t believe his luck. Here he was trapped with the one man he had desired for what seemed like forever. He had noticed how Gage would look at him from the corner of his eye which proved to Stanley that the young man was also interested in him. The final proof was how Gage had reacted in his office when Stanley held him in his arms. He had felt the erection in Gage’s pants but said nothing for fear of scarring the young firefighter off.

As Gage snuggled closer and closer, Stanley began to get aroused. He smiled to himself when Gage’s body stiffened as he became aware of Stanley’s reaction.

“Uh, Cap,…is what I think is happening, really happening?” Gage asked with a touch of anticipation in his voice.

“If you mean if I’m getting horny at the feeling of having you so close to me, the answer is yes. I can’t hide it any longer, Johnny. I really desire you.”

Gage let out a sigh then he pulled out of Stanley’s arms only to bend down and place a hot passionate kiss on Stanley’s warm inviting lips. “Oh, Cap, you don’t know how long I’ve wanted to hear you say that, but I thought I’d never have the chance to express my own feeling to you. I’ve desired you from the first day you walked into the station. At first all I was attracted to, were your good looks and your easy manner. Then as I witnessed what a great Captain you are, how steady and secure you are, and my desire and love grew even stronger.”

Stanley was moved beyond words. He bent his head to return the kiss that Gage had given to him only moments ago. Their lips parted and their tongues whirled around each other. Both men were quickly aroused.

Gage pulled away. He sat up and took a moment to listen. Not hearing digging or any other sounds of rescue, he decided he had the time to prove to the Captain that old saying ‘action speaks louder than words’.

He undid the buttons of Stanley’s turnout coat and pulled it opened. He then reached under Stanley’s shirt and began to massage his nipples until they stood erect like two little nubs. Stanley let out a moan when the young paramedic’s hand moved to Stanley’s turnout pants. He lifted his hips to allow Gage to slip them down. Then he closed his eyes at the sound of his zipper being pulled down. He let out another groan of pleasure as he felt Gage’s hand pull out his erect member.

Not knowing how much time they had, Gage didn’t waste any time with preliminaries. He started by giving Stanley’s hard penis a few hard pulls then he took it in his mouth, sucking in as deeply as he could before drawing out slowly, lashing the length with his wet tongue.

Gage’s actions were driving Stanley crazy. Hs steady moaning was turning into whimpering as he felt like an electric shock was surging through his body.

Gage moved up and down Stanley’s shaft again and again, until he felt Stanley getting even harder which foretold the end was near. Finally after a few more sucks and pulls, the Captain of Station 51 exploded into the mouth of his young paramedic.

They both lay there, sweaty and spent. Finally Gage moved back up into Stanley’s arms and they once again began to kiss passionately.

“Oh God, Johnny, that was wonderful. I’ve never experienced pleasure like that. I can’t wait to get you out of here and reciprocate the feelings you just gave me.”

“Cap, I just want you to know something. I’ve never been with a man before. I mean I’ve had oral sex and I’ve given oral but I never, you know.” Gage felt himself blush.

“That will make our first time even more special. I promise I’ll be as gentle as I can.”

“I can’t wait,” Gage replied pulling Stanley close before pulling away again and getting up on his elbow to look into Stanley’s eyes. “Cap, there’s one other thing I’d like to discuss with you when we get out of here.”

“What’s that, Johnny?”

“Well, you remember this morning when you gave me that little spanking?”

“Yeah, I seem to recall that incident. What about it?”

“Something happened. It made me feel better; it gave me a sense of …..I don’t know how to explain it. But it gave me a sense of release, like someone was taking control and it made me feel secure. Does that make any sense?”

“It sure does, kiddo. I think what you need is a disciplinary relationship where the Top, which would be me, would set down a set of rules that we both agree on and decide what discipline should be taken if those rules are broken.”

“So if my behaviour gets out of hand again, you would spank me?” Gage asked.

“If the action calls for it; yes.”

“I think I like the sound of that. Can we discuss it in greater detail?”

“Oh you bet we will, along with a lot of other matters.”

Gage reached out and ran his fingers through Stanley’s thick black hair then once more laid his head on his Captain’s shoulder for comfort.

They lay in each others arms, more content than either man had been in a long time. Suddenly they heard the familiar voices of Desoto and Stocker calling out their names.

“We’re alright, guys. Just get us out of here!” Stanley called back.

It took the firemen another twenty minutes to get to their trapped colleagues. When they were above ground again, Gage took his partner aside and told him what had taken place in the mine. Roy told him he couldn’t be happier for him and wished him and the Captain as much joy and pleasure as he and Mike share.

Looking over at his Captain who returned the look and gave him a wink, Gage turned back to his friend with a huge smile and stated. “Oh, I think we will have that and much more. I may have been trapped in that shaft, but I’m no longer trapped in my feelings. I feel like I’ve been rescued twice today and I couldn’t be more thankful. I finally found what I’ve needed and been looking for my whole life. Yes, life is good.”

The End

2 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, cant't wait to read the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete